Giving Up Soda


Well I decided yesterday to give up soda! I am doing things slowly vs. drastically because I don't want to feel deprived. I realize that I am still going to long for that fizz so I have decided to replace it with some alternatives that I find at Whole Foods!

One such find is Hansen's Sparkling Water. I JUST discoverd this and I really like it (I've tried Valencia Orange)! It has a nice fizz AAAANNND the packaging is cute & sleek! They have several different flavors...Blueberry Pomegranate, Dragonfruit, Cranberry-Grapefruit & Valencia Orange. Hmmm.... I'm going to try a couple of those (not so sure about that cranberry-grapefruit). Hansen's also offer's sugar-free flavors as well. I'm not there yet!

So if you're up for a great soda alternative this is a good one! You can purchase them online HERE or stop in your local Whole Foods Market and give 'em a try! Lemme know what you think! Smooches!

No comments: