Open House Tours

As you guys know, I enjoy going to the open houses because I get a chance to see all types of decor. I love seeing how others live. Also when I think the home is fabulous I am always wondering WHERE the current homeowner is moving. Call me curious or call me nosey.... I like what I like!

Below are pictures of a tri-level townhome... the owner (local news anchor) will be relocating to LA.
The entryway....

This bathroom actually looked better in person

This artwork was on the wall in the guest bedroom. I love it!

Den area.... very sparse due to staging I suppose....

The living area.... I am a person who likes ALOT of stuff with a "homey" feel but I can appreciate the minimalist approach.

The homeowner had a nice sculpture near each stairway

Bedroom.... I have to remind myself that this home has been staged to sell to keep my mind from saying... where are the BOOKS, the magazines, slippers, etc... :)
Great View!


Ralph Lauren lover.....

Organized eh?

This next home combined two apartments to make one unit. They entertain alot and one of the homeowners is an artist (which explains the vibrant colors). I saw three homes and this one was my favorite. This couple will be relocating to Maine (I think...)

I love love LOVE how he hung these picture (hook & chain)

Kitchen area.... this is the center of the two apartments combined
Guest Bedroom.... I could certainly curl up here for a weekend visit.
Master bath... look closely on the left in the back.... that's the washer & dryer. Make sense because you take your clothes off here as well as towels but I'm not so sure how I feel about having it in the bathroom.

Well that's it....Lemme know if you wanna share pics of how you live, I'm always eager to look! Smooches!

No comments: